Sunday, December 12, 2010

Disbanded!

I have officially disbanded my 2nd Diorama, the one in France, and placed the Jagdpanther and Sherman in a seperate Micro-Diorama, with the Jagdpanther rolling victoriously past an evidently dead Sherman.
As for the Universal Carrier and brick walls, they are staying; but now the UBGC is single-handedly facing a Panzerkampfwagen 38(t) and 9 Panzergrenadiers. Although 3 infantry and a Universal Carrier w/ possible air/artillery support versus 9 infantry and a light tank is a fairer fight then 3 infantry and a Universal Carrier and a knocked-out M4 Sherman w/ possible air/artillery support versus 6 infantry and a immobilized Jagdpanther.

I actually really like my combination of Universal Carrier vs. Panzer 38(t). IT's sort of a show-down between mechanized infantry; if only I could add some Russian desanteers!*











*"Desanteer" is my term for Russian infantry involved tankoviy desant, or just desant. Desant is when a group of infantry will dismount (or "descend") from the back of a tank, usually a T-34.

No comments:

Post a Comment