Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Apparently people in Italy like me...

Here are my audience stats:
Canada: 45 views
USA: 13 views (Aaaaaaaaah unlucky number! I would almost go to the US and look at my blog to change it)
UK: 7 views
Italy: 7 views
Netherlands: 5 views
Germany: 4 views
Japan: 4 views
Australia: 3 views
Czech Republic: 3 views
Poland: 2 views

Looked up term that led to my blog:
"jagdpanther" peices [sic] site:blogspot.com

Most viewed post:
Russo-German Diorama with 8 views

OMG!!! My Blog is SOOOOOOO popular! 93 views in 9 months? That's... 1 view every 3 days. Awww...

Now what I do find interesting is looking at the source pages (what people clicked to get to my blog):
A lot of people got here through looking for pics, my #1 being my Russo-German Diorama overview pic, #2 being my F-15, and #3 being my A-10.

Now, for something truly special. I clicked on the link I was given that was supposedly how someone got to my blog, and found a google image result. Only no "Google image result", more:

Putting the Pieces Together: Russo-German Diorama

Russo-German Diorama
piecestogether1.blogspot.com
ขนาด: 1600 × 1200
ประเภท: 161KB JPG
ภาพอาจมีลิขสิทธิ์
Can somebody read whatever that is? I can predict what it says though:
"Image"
"See Full Size Image - Same as image shown here"
"Dimentions:"
"Size:"
"Image may be subject to copyright laws".

1 comment:

  1. Not sure, but the characters look like Malay.
    Cool that so many people like your blog!

    ReplyDelete