Wednesday, March 2, 2011

My first 1/76 diorama is (almost) done!

As you probably inferred from the title, I have nearly completed my 1/76 diorama; my "Death of Michael Wittmann" diorama to be specific. (In case you don't know who/what Michael Wittmann is, google him. Tank ace of WWII.)
I am done constructing and painting 4 Tiger Is, 2 Sherman Mk.1s, and 1 Sherman Firefly Ic (even though the "c" is made redundant by me calling it a firefly, because, in the case of the sherman, adding a "c" to the designation made it a firefly.)
Now all I need to add is the scenery; for which plan on using my front yard (grass can grow 3 meters tall, can't it?) for which I need to wait for summer.

2 comments:

  1. Are you going to build any scenery or just the tanks -- and take pictures in the front yeard?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just the front yard. I thought I said that in my post, but come to think of it it seems very vague.

    ReplyDelete