Sunday, March 27, 2011

Pictures, Pictures


Tigers 009 (far left), 007 (center sticky note), and 314 (far right) as well as the Sherbrookes, who are [un]conveniently located in the shadow.

Tiger 007 with Sherbrookes in the background.
Well, the distance along the ground was accurate... can't say the same for the SHAPE of the ground, but still. Look at the next pic.
Looks cool. Could've sworn I got at least 1 picture from the Yeomanry's perspective where the rest of the scene was visible.
Sherbrookes and Wittmann's tiger. The tiger is looking and moving to the left of the shot, the Sherbrookes are aiming at the tiger. Not looking to good for Wittmann, is it?

2 comments:

  1. Something's wrong. I can't see any pictures. I've tried from both home and at work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I never actually went back and checked that I could see them. Apparently Blogger has a thing against me. Shall try again :/

    ReplyDelete